How to Switch to the Desktop version of Twitter on Mobile
Here is the second method to view Twitter desktop site:
- Install Google Chrome on your phone
- Tap on the “Menu” button on the top right, select “New Incognito Tab“.
- In the new Incognito tab on chrome, visit any random website apart from Twitter.
- Again, tap on the “Menu” button on the top right corner, and choose “Request Desktop Site“.
- Now you can visit Twitter.com in the Incognito tab and this time, the desktop version of twitter will be displayed.
About the Author:
Jacob is a tech blogger who loves gadgets, technology and everything related to them. Aesthetically a minimalist, when he is not meddling with something interesting, he'd probably be asleep. You can connect him on twtter @jacobpkoshy